On 06/12/2004, at 3:30 PM, Nancy McIntyre wrote:

Is there anyone with the latest Quicktime - 6.5.2 with time to go to this page and see how their Firefox 1.0 handles the RealPlayer downloads at the top of the page?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4184261

My setup allowed me full choice of media players before I installed the latest quicktime. With the latest installation, the Firefox download dialogue calls Quicktime the default for any Real mime types and won't recognise the Realplayer on my m/c

Yep, same thing happens here. Downloads and plays with Real Player in Safari, however.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913