Here is an excellent program which I have used for years and it is free.

SpamStopper
http://www.railheaddesign.com/

How does it work? SpamStopper encodes the text of your email
address so that it no longer looks like an email address in your
HTML, which makes all the current harvesting spambots ignore it
when they scan internet pages. Basically, indexing spiders look for
certain email address-identifying characters, and SpamStopper makes
it so that those characters aren't displayed - it's pretty much
that simple.

All you have to do with the SpamStopper application is enter your
email address and optionally specify the email subject and link
text you would like to be displayed. Then you just click the
"Convert" button and you get the encoded output - ready to copy and
paste into your site creation tool of choice.

Dave Watkins