I have developed a problem with my wireless airport connection. My ibook will not recognize airport base. No signal. I have been using airport for 4 months, then suddenly it has dropped out. The problem initially showed up by showing a signal, but not able to connect to the web. Then within an hour no signal. Have tried admin utility and set up assistance. Will not recognise network password No DCHP address appears, No IP address or Subnet mask

Have tried everything! Resetting airport base, tried to establish a new network name and password.

My wireless card is firmware version 9,52. Airport admin 4.0. Is is possible that my card has stopped working.? Is there a way I can check. I have noticed an airport ID number in one of configuration windows which must be either the base or the card? Would appreciate hearing from anyone who might be able to shed some light on this situation.

Thanks
Janis