Hello Denise

Same result here.

G4/400, 10.3.6, ADSL
Mail, Safari.

Regards

Greg Manzie
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On 12/12/2004, at 8:16 AM, Robert Howells wrote:

On 12/12/2004, at 2:55 AM, Denise Williams wrote:

Can anyone please offer a suggestion as to why I can't open some links
directly from my mail (Entourage 2001). The only way I can use these links is to copy & paste the address into Internet Explorer (5.1.6). The links are highlighted in blue, as normal. I'm on a G4 using OS 9.2. I'm also having trouble opening some PDF's (have Acrobat Reader 5.0) Two sample links are
as follows:

http://testdime.onlinepublicity.net/redirect/redirect.php? redirect=dHRwOi8vd 3d3LnN1YmlhY29jaXR5LmNvbS9vbmUvY29udGFjdC5hc3A=&cid=73&uid=442&campid= 26

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/ rsearch%3fa%3ds%26cu%3d%26o%3ddef%26pm% 3d500000%26s%3dwa%26cat%3dHouse%26u%3dCITY%2520BEACH%26minlandsize%3d6 00%26i
s%3d1%26px%3d850000%26t%3dre

TIA

Denise Williams-Photographer

HI Denise ,
So what happens when you try ?

From Apple Mail they both open Safari for me.
The first goes to
<http://www.subiacocity.com/one/contact.asp>

and the second goes to the RealEstate.com.au

but says page unavailable at present

Same result if I paste in the link.

Bob