> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:00:19 +0800
> Subject: Epson Printer Problems
> From: Rod Blitvich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi
> I have an Epson C80 colour inkjet printer and mac runnning 10.3.6.
> I replaced the cartridges with epson replacements for the correct model.
> It is printing blank pages.
> I have run the nozzle check and the head cleaner numerous times. The status
> monitor shows that the cartridges are full, yet it prints but the pages are
> blank.
> Please has anyone got any ideas?
> Can you suggest where to send for repair?
>
> Ta
> Rod
> --

Hi Rod,

The site <www.fixyourownprinter.com> seems to have lots of discussion on
problems with epson printers which cease to function after the cartridges
are changed. I saw some (not actually C80 specific) which refer to a small
hose coming adrift which results in no ink whatsoever - nozzle checks &
cleaning cycles don't help cos the ink doesn't get that far.

To find c80 specific info - the site has a google search set up which just
searches their site and entering "epson c80 blank pages" comes up with 57