In the meantime a temporary workaround when you need to quit could be the use of "apple-tab" to switch to the finder and force quit from the dock.

Good luck

dave

On 30/12/2004, at 5:04 AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

Subject: Re: Starcraft Crashing Problem
From: Dark Servant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I guess it may be poor manners to repost something unanswered on the
basis that if people had an answer they would reply in the first place.
  It irritates me that I seem to have posts that are frequently
unanswered (approximately 2/3 of my posts).  I know other people have
unanswered problems also but it doesn't seem like this occurs at such a
high proportion for them.  Perhaps it's because I can usually figure
out problems myself, therefor most of my problems are too complicated
for the people on this list.
I also have another possible theory; I always try to provide as much
information as possible (one of the list guidelines), however with so
much information perhaps people can't be bothered reading through all
of it.
Maybe that's a little cynical cause I tend to take the perspective of
the cynic from time to time.

Ruben A. Franke
"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem." - Martin Luther King Jr.