on 5/1/05 12:44 PM, Paul Weaver at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Wondering what version of X is being supplied with EMacs at the moment?
> OfficeWorks have a pile of Brother laser printers for $199 and the label
> says up to Sys 10.2.  Thinking about getting an EMac.  Should I or shouldn't
> I?
>
> Cheers, Paul.

Hi Paul,

I do not know what version of OS X are currently installed on new eMacs, but
I would guess at least 10.3.?. However I am currently using a Brother
HL-1430 which has been running happily under OS X 10.3 through to 10.3.7,
without any need for an update of the driver.

Hope this can help.

Regards,

Philippe