On my Aged G4/400 motherboard with a 1.2ghz cpu upgrade and ATI 9000 AGP card, WoW runs reasonably well. I have the textures all up at max, and the draw distance set to its minimum to relieve the paltry 100mhz system bus & crap x2 AGP bottlenecks.

Funny though, I'd probably still play it if it only ran at half the speed, WoW is a very, very addictive game. Purchase and play at your own risk. :)

Cheers,
Tobes.