Hi everyone

I have been in contact with Matt and asked if it was alright to post this. If I offend anyone please reply to me off list as we don't need comments on the group list. I will then post a summery of any emails I get.

Many thanks for getting this far.

Regards

Roger

-----------------

Here's a Fantastic Salsa night in Freo.

If you want a night of fun and laughter, book your tickets for the
MannaRelief party, "Celebrate the Children of the World with Salsa"
 Saturday, 29 January at the Kulcha Club.

Tickets are only $15.00 and will sell out so you don't want to miss
out.  You can book directly with the Kulcha Club on www.kulcha.com.au

Your enjoyment is for a good cause - there will be a raffle for heaps
of great prizes, a free salsa lesson and lots more.

Bring your friends and put it in your calendar - Saturday, 29 January
8pm at the Kulcha Club in Fremantle.  Come and celebrate the children
of the world with Salsa and support MannaRelief!

If you can't make it -
 please forward this to all your friends - it's going to be great!

Thank you for your assistance
--
 "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
   Eleanor Roosevelt

Roger P Kortas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
08 93444403