This is a very minor problem, but a slight nuisance nonetheless. Ever since updating to 10.3.8 (using the combo updater after checking permissions) I find that the Software Update button in "About This Mac" is permanently greyed out and inactive. Likewise, the "Sofware Update..." option under the Apple Menu, although not grey, does nothing. Thankfully I can still use Software Update from System Preferences, and it still launches on schedule, otherwise I would upgrade it from minor nuisance to major problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913