I'm sure the many WAR (Western Australain Riders) motorcycle posts that I've sent to this list have resulted in far more head scratching than your post.....

anyway good to to see the WAMI's back after their little hiatus....

now If only I find a drummer who doesn't hock his gear to buy the other sort of gear, a singer who doesn't suffer from LSD (Lead Singer Disorder) and a guitarist who doesn't think he is God (at least with God he doesn't think he's a guitarist).......... local fame, if not fortune, could be mine :)

Ahhh...

My sincere apologies. The perils of having a WAM, a WAMUG and a WA MMF in my address book.

Cheers!

Callum Prior
First Against the Wall
Mob: 0412 332 665
Web: http://www.firstagainstthewall.net
Web: http://www.thesnowmanempire.com

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)