Hi all.

I have a Media 100 suite here up for grabs!

---

Dual 867 MHz PowerPC Mirrored Drive Door G4
768mb DDR RAM
1x40GB + 3x70GB hard drives
Dual 17" CRT monitors
nVidia GeForce4 MX
Mac OSX 10.2.8 Jaguar

---

Media 100 i/xs card rev4 + external break-out box + USB security dongle
Supports PAL & NTSC formats
4:2:2 M-JPEG compression capable of up to 360kb per frame (9mb/s) real-time
data rate
Features Composite/S-video/Component video I/O, unbalanced RCA and balanced
XLR audio I/O, serial deck controller
Upgraded to 8 Graphics tracks for titles and effects + 16 Audio tracks with
real-time reverb and audio dynamics - compression etc
Media 100 Software v8.2

Media 100 i/xs RRP: US$9,995
http://www.media100.com/Media100i_Models.asp

---

Boris RED 3GL
&
Boris Graffiti Pro 2.1

Compositing and effects engines for Media 100 and other NLEs (Avid etc)

www.borisfx.com for details

---

Still have original CDs and manuals for OSX, Media 100 and Boris packages.

We've used the above equipment for about 2.5 years now and it is all still
set up and in operation in our studio. We're just upgrading our systems and
want to recover some of the initial expenses.

Must sell as a complete unit. All reasonable offers considered.

Cheers!

Stephen Jansen
Multimedia Manager
Corporate Theatre Productions Pty Ltd