From: Lloyd White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:58:17 +0800
To: Daniel Kerr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: USB hub intermittent working

To WAMUG
This morning I was on the internet when the power failed. I immediately
unplugged the computer to avoid any fluctuations when the power came back on
again which it did after 30 minutes.

My computer works OK but I cannot get on to my server by my usual ADSL.

I am sending this through my old dial-up POP  through iiNet.

I am at a loss as to what to reset or how to test the  ADSL. The lights are
blinking and the cables are all connected.

Any suggestions please.

Lloyd
--

------ End of Forwarded Message