Dear Rod,

This being the case, I will drop the price to $1,200 (I know you where saying it is worth about $400.00 which is completely unbelievable). If nobody wants to buy it, that is ok as I will keep it and use it every third night when I am at home and need to check my emails..... a bit of a waste really but that is how the cookie crumbles.

Kind Regards
Stuart