On 01/03/2005, at 9:11 AM, Jon Davison wrote:

A Dreamweaver MX glitch has got me stumped. I have a web page for a new book that I am producing on Australian submarines. The page has been there for about a year and I update every week or so. It has just now vanished! No iinet 404 error message, just a white page. I can see it on the remote site and open it there in DMX, but not as a URL.

Does the document have a size on the remote site? How much room to you have in your account? Is space getting tight?

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913