I do training in PC's (I have to eat) but I have owned 5 Macs since 1985.
PC's are crap - Macs are a gift from heaven. But seriously, for new users
PC's are just so hard to use, they are unreliable, plug and play is a myth,
and the viruses and spyware etc make you mad and paranoid.

Yes Macs cost a bit more but you don't get a BMW  for the price of a Hyundai
(apologies to the Hyundai owners).

And strangely enough, even Microsoft software for the Mac is miles ahead of
MS software for PC's.

If your friends want to live a happy and calm life urge them to get a
Mac...... and they look so cool on the desk.

Peter Bull
-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]