try this link for 10.3 laser printer driver

<http://global.solutions.brother.com/hl2700cn_all/en_us/download/>

Bob

PS: I started at Brother.com and followed asia Pacific to Aus ... etc etc

On 12/03/2005, at 1:32 PM, bill parker wrote:

Can anyone help? My colleague bought a Brother Laser Printer HL-2700CN from OW at a discount. The box did not contain the CD ROM. OW suggested talking to Brother. Brother Sydeny not helpful and direct me to websites. Not helpful in terms of MAC OS 10.3.7.

Anyone got that CD and willing to loan so that I can burn a copy? Have laptop will travel.

Thanks.
Bill

--
Dr Bill Parker