call me a neo-ludite but I'm going to purchase a 35mm SLR within the next week or so. Slimmed it down to a new or recent S/H Canon EOS (30 or 33), Minolta Dynna (5, 60 or7) or Nikon F (65, 75 or 80)... anybody have real life recommendations on any of those?

was really looking for an S/H Nikon F4 like I had back i the mid 90's but after spending the weekend with a borrowed one it seems that memory can be ow so slightly rosy coloured.. I never remember them weighing that much or taking THAT long to autofocus.
--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)