Good morning!

I have been reading with interest the messages regarding iPhoto and
ShoeBox and having photos printed, so I went to ShoeBox's website,
downloaded the installer and installed the plug-in.

What I didn't realise is that I had version 2.0.1 of iPhoto and I think
the plug-in is for use with version 3 or 4.

Anyway, now when I launch iPhoto all I get is the menu bar but no iPhoto
window. There are the usual options available under iPhoto in the menu
bar but all the other menu items under Edit, View etc. are greyed out.

I have trashed the iPhoto preferences file. When I relaunched iPhoto
there was the message about whether to use iPhoto when connecting a
camera and then the message about where my iPhoto Library is. I browsed
to the location of my library but still iPhoto's window is not showing
and only the menu bar.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael