On 21/03/2005, at 7:51 AM, Mark Secker wrote:

I try not to touch wintels outside of work hours but define "won't start up"

I'll not send you to my neighbor.. he charges a fixed flat fee of $300

That will buy you a second hand iMac

Bob

(from fitting a new hard disk to building a new machine to fault fixing a printer) + parts. Surprisingly gets a fair bit of work.

Hi, my husband's machine won't start up. Could people on the list who repair windows machines please get in contact as we are looking for someone local to have a look at it. cheers, Susan.
---
Susan Hastings
Registered Psychologist
Suite 20, Level 1
755 Albany Highway
East Victoria Park  WA  6101
Telephone: (08) 9262 0446
Mobile: 0409 688 004

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)