All I can say is that my contempt for Apple as crooks, robbers and
scoundrels is justified as THEIR have no regard for the loyal Apple
supporter. Name and email address supplied.

Hmmm... It's not like Apple have ever promised an ITMS Oz (well, other than using the term 'worldwide'). So it's unsurprising that they haven't delivered it.

Calling them crooks, robbers (have they deprived you of money or stolen your goods? No, merely deprived you of a chance to spend money :) and scoundrels as a result seems somewhat over the top.

Personally I blame the record companies :)

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love