On 03/04/2005, at 9:43 AM, Paul Kitchener wrote:

Hi all

Can I assume that the relative silence about the recent security updates means no one has had any issues with them?

Or could it mean no one has had the courage to apply them? ;)

Cheers
Paul

No problems here. I installed the March update from Software Update and everything is working fine.

I haven't had any problems with it. Aside from the fact that they had to re-release the Mac OS X Server patch. Sigh.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the