Hi Bill, Tony & WAMUGers,

Bill is correct in everything he has said.
I installed it from the Installer & it asked if I wanted it installed in Address Book & Entourage.
I installed it in Address Book (I don't have Entourage).

It doesn't install in the Scripts Folder ... it installs in - HD > LIBRARY > ADDRESS BOOK PLUG-INS

Then when you Open Address Book and click & hold on 'Home' (where you have the address), in a person's card it shows 'Lookup Postcode' as well as other Scripts such a WhereIs, WhereIs Directions, MultiMap etc.

Tony does not mention what OSX  or version of Address Book he is using.

As to why Bill can only have 'State' in lower case, I really have no idea ?? Other than checking my Preferences, I have in 'General' Address Format - Australia & Font - Regular.
My State is in upper case (WA).