On 13/04/2005, at 7:58 AM, Toby Oldham wrote:

I knew I picked up some post grad units for a reason. 'Knowledge is it's own reward'. Shyeah, right. ;-)

T.

P.S. Multiple choice(ish) question - Do think Apple are charging less for 10.4 because:

A) They're selling so many iPods they just don't care anymore
B) 10.4 isn't going to be as 'snappy' as previous versions
C) Spotlight really is going to change the way we work on Macs
D) All of the above
E) Other - please state:

E) They have finally developed a guilty conscience about charging me $240 for the unfinished abomination that was 10.0 and then full price for subsequent 3 major upgrades to the first usable version 10.3.