Just thought I'd run an improptu survey. With Tiger coming out soon I'm definitely upgrading but the quesiton is *when*? Panther broke a few things when it came up and that wasn't resolved for a month or two, will people be switching to Tiger straight away or waiting a bit?

I'll be moving my (disposable) work machine to it straight away. If there isn't anything particularly distressing then I'll move the laptop over (after a precautionary full backup of course!). After a few updates I'll think about moving some of my servers over :) And all the users in about 6 months or so...

Also, I'm mulling over a fresh install of Tiger and bringing across files etc vs doing an upgrade. Any thoughts on this? What's everyone else doing?

I'm thinking this time I might be daring and just do an upgrade, but only because I've got so many customisations in place that it's a pain to reinstall them.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the