Hi Rod,

I am currently on the 256 lite with iiphone @ $39.95. This gave me cheaper calls to mobiles, interstate and overseas plus the 12+12gb downloads.

I was considering the broadband2 so I listed all the features I have with my phone system here at home [I have multiple number with different ring for incoming 1800 calls + message bank and caller display etc] and emailed customer service and asked them to give me the costing for all items. Then I worked out the cost to me based on my latest phone bill. It would have cost me roughly $5.00 more than my current $39.95 plus my phone bill for the starter account, I would have gained speed IF my lines took it BUT my download allowance would have dropped from the 12/12 to 2/2.

I have not changed, however if the costings had come out differently I would have for I am very happy with the iiphone overseas rates.

Yvonne

ps........ with telstra if you have more than three functions like caller display, message bank etc the 4th costs $3.00 per month not $6.00. iinet does not appear to be doing that unless the customer service guy didn't know that .