On 26/04/2005, at 1:03 PM, Nancy McIntyre wrote:

On 26/04/2005, at 7:00 AM, Roger and Rosemary Horton wrote:

On 25/04/2005, at 4:28 PM, Nancy McIntyre wrote:

They needed telling. Their member photo site is basically inaccessible in Safari and even in Firefox it ain't much chop.

Nor can you use their backup service if you have a mac

all this quite a flaw in their otherwise excellent service.

By the way, I haven't yet had a reply to their offer to follow up and in my experience, this usually means that something is getting investigated. If people are annoyed by the website stuff like we have pointed out, maybe an email or two from several different mac users might tickle management along?

Nancy M

Rest assured it is being investigated.
And, Management are aware.

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"