If you did run a course for a small group of people on this, and for
complete beginners, because I'm about as beginner as you can get, I
have a very basic understanding of HTML, I use GoLive or Dreamweaver
for work, I'd pay to participate, and, if I could get a reciept, it's
tax deductable! It would have to be a group thing though, because I'm
on a very low income I can't afford one on one tuition.

So if you do think it's worthwhile, and you can get some others
interested, as long as it's an evening or weekend timeframe, I'd be
very interested.

I'm not entirely reluctant to learn CSS, but at the same time I can't
make full use of it (as far as I know) on all our sites because the
other designer I work with, who's been here much longer than I have,
doesn't want to learn it too.

So let me know if you decide to run a crash course on it for a few
people, I'd definately be interested.

Kind regards,
Kelly