On 30/04/2005 6:48 PM, "Adrian Skehan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My son-in-law upgraded to Tiger and everything except his Entourage
> data (Mail and Addresses) were present and accounted for, can anyone
> give him a clue as to if it can be recovered and how to do so please?

The Entourage data normally lives in the following location:-
Users/yourname/Documents/Microsoft User Data/(foldername).

Now depending on what version of Entourage your using this (Foldername) can
be different, eg Office v.X, Office 2004 etc.

But if you do a search for Microsoft User Data it should show you where they
are hiding.
If there is more then one, check the size. The larger one will be all your
data.
Then go to the location mentioned above and move out the one that is there
to the desktop or somewhere else, and move in the one that is the largest.

Open up Entourage again and all should be back to normal.

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---