I had a weird question this morning about an install of Tigger on a friends machine. The number format has no options except to have a comma representing thousands and other weird things.

He is freaking as apparently this links into Excel or something and accountants do not use this format in this country any more. Any body know a workaround or some other country that does not have it in the International section?

I would assume Office would have this option, but he thinks not, I do not have either installed or even use Office so can not help him.

Strange one Apple.

Cheers!
Rob

PS... My youngest daughter is so excited about Pooh Bear on her Mac.