on 8/5/05 11:08 AM, Ronda Brown at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 05/05/2005, at 6:08 PM, John Currie wrote:
>
>> G'Day all
>>
>> I haven't seen the production yet  but it is in  two parts and I
>> understand I feature in the second part which is to be on ABC
>> Channel 2 on the  Thursday  19th  at 8.30.
>>
>> Don't forget to support the Oscar nomination for next year :-)
>
> More on our 'Life Member' John.
>
> <http://users.tpg.com.au/adsls7ld/canberra_december_2003.htm>
>
> Scroll to near the bottom :
> John Currie speaking at the Dutch Embassy
>
> " Your Excellency we have John Currie from Western Australia who flew
> four "Manna" drops".
>
> John Currie then explained how he had prepared a complete  and
> comprehensive history of the "Manna" drops especially for this visit
> and he was very pleased to present it to His Excellency. The
> presentation booklet was a very professional publication, beautifully
> set out in colour, complete with the 460 squadron crest on the front
> cover.
>
> Dr Sondaal thanked John for his work and expressed appreciation of
> the time and effort which must have gone into the preparation and
> printing of such a publication.
>
> "Thank you so much John"..

Hi Ronnie & WAMUG'ers,

Thanks for the URL and congratulations John. Maybe you could give us a short
talk on your exploit one day? That would make for an interesting evening.
Hope you can do this.

Regards,

Philippe

--

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before
starting to improve the world.

Anne Frank
(1929-1945)