On 09/05/2005, at 8:45 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

On 07/05/2005, at 4:30 PM, Brian scott wrote:

Hi,

In previous versions of Safari before this 1.3 I used to be able place the pointer over a link press my right mouse button and choose 'save link to clipboard' but it's not
an option now.

Also it also used to be possible to save a picture using the right mouse button and get a requester to choose which directory to put it in which gave the opportunity to rename it - handy for renaming a pic that's called 'i290' or what ever. Now there is only an option to save it directly to your download directory and no chance to rename it.

Plus it's now showing 'localized string not found' whatever that means. I don't recall that
showing up in past versions.

Is there some setting in Safari's Preferences to fix this?

Hold down the Option key while you click the right button and you will see your Save options return to you.

Yep. That does it. Thanks.

Any idea what the 'localized string not found' is about?

Thanks
Brian