On 11/05/2005, at 1:24 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

Hi All,

Can anybody please tell me how to save both the Text and the Video from this link.

Link will open as text ... click on Video to get the stream. I would like to save all
to hard drive so I do not need to again download later .

I'm not sure what you mean by the Text at this link. The To download the Video you may need to have Quicktime Pro. This will let you Control (right)-click on the Video and save it as a Quicktime Movie. It may also work in Quicktime Standard, but I'm not sure about this.

If by the "Text" you mean the PowerPoint-like display in the right-hand side of the window, each "slide" is an individual graphic image. You can just drag and drop these one by one to a folder.

The rest of the links just point to other websites of course, so each must be handled separately.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913