I have an Andrea usb NC-7100 anti-noise microphone and headset.

Before Tiger it was listed in system preferences>sound and system
preferences>speech as an external microphone AK5370.

Since installing Tiger on my PowerBook 400 the Andrea usb microphone does
not show up in sound input section of the system preferences, but the
headphone component does show up in the sound output section of system
preferences, as headphones.

The microphone does, however, still show up as AK5370 in the speech
preferences section of system preferences.

Is this peculiar to my set-up, or have other users had the same problem?

Regards,

Michael.