supported in normal landscape orientation- hanging to get my hands on my 20" Apple LCD (which should be some time this week) to see supported resolutions but I'm sure others on the list have this model monitor and can test the available resolutions in rotated mode.

20" display literally just arrived

YEH HAR!

I will take it home and test this evening and post results back

My mac will be 7eh 3v1l l337!

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer