The update was downloaded from http://www.apple.com/support/ downloads/macosxupdate1041.html All the machines are of the same vintage (2 eMacs and 6 flat panel iMacs) and were purchased at the same time, except to say that the iBook had a 900 Mhz. motherboard installed under warranty a few months ago. My home machine, a 1 Ghz. 17" flat panel iMac Super Drive wont accept the update and a friend who has a 1 Ghz. eMac tells me that his wont either, The update was only downloaded once.

I now wait with interest to see what happens when it becomes available via the Systems Updater.

Having Fun!

Adrian