Yes, and no.

iLife and Tiger do come with all new Macs but they are separate packages. If you buy Tiger without a new Mac you don't get iLife.

On that subject, I still haven't received my Tiger through the up-to-date program, almost 3 weeks after it was released and 4 weeks after they cashed my payment for same. I'd like to take some action but don't know what I can do.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Mike