I was wondering if anyone knew what sort of tests I could run to see if all my hardware is alright. I'm getting increasingly frustrated with a dual 800 G4 and I've run every test and workaround I know of to fix it, and still the problem persists.

I've run the onboard Disk Utility stuff, repaired permissions (a lot), run Diskwarrior (including the hardware tests), zapped the PRAM, used Mac Janitor, Cache Out, Memtest, and Virex.

I'm still getting stalls and slow downs that require a restart, and the other day I got a grey box telling me I needed to restart the computer (while a client was sitting beside me - doh!).

I've upgraded all the way to 10.3.9 in hopes of ironing this out but it just seems to be getting worse. I don't use system modifiers like fruity menus or anything. I do have a few out of the ordinary apps like cheap-o-scope and lots of conversion apps, but these are not running at the time the problems occur.

Any ideas?