Hullo All --

-- I have four files created with Pagemaker 6.0 for an operation which is being
taken over by someone running InDesign CS. That version can read files from
Pagemaker 6.5 and 7.0, and (presumably) from InDesign 2.0, but not from
Pagemaker 6.0.

-- Is there a (free) way of doing this conversion myself (using OS 9.2), or
will I need to find someone with Pagemaker 7.0 or InDesign 2.0 who can
(presumably) read the 6.0 files and save in the later format?

TIA --

David Noel
2005 May 20

From David Noel, Ben Franklin Centre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
Mail: PO Box 27, Subiaco, WA 6008, Australia.  Fax: +61-8-9388 1852. Websites:
http://www.aoi.com.au.