Currently I am running a table lamp iMac, 700MHz Power PC G4 with 512MB ram on OS 10.2. AppleWorks sometimes unexpectedly quits and does Ragtime but I mainly work with Classic for Ragtime so 10.2 is fairly stable. An update to 10.3 would apparently fix the Ragtime problem. Looking at the downloads on the Mac website the first available update after 10.2 is 10.2.5. I couldn't see updates for 10.2.3 or 10.2.4.
Can I jump from 10.2 to 10.2.5?
Are there firmware updates that should be done first?
Advice appreciated.
Merv
--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."