Hi

I really enjoy picking up tips and leraning from the many people who contribute to the list. However, in recent times that it is extremely difficult sometimes to find a couple of lines of text some one has replied with amongst maybe a hundred lines of quoted text. Below are a few tips which I've taken from the Usenet Mailing List Etiquette FAQ which you may consider adopting.

Dave Watkins