Hi Kevin,

Check in PPoE Options and uncheck 'prompt every ? minutes to maintain connection'.

On 23/05/2005, at 6:45 PM, KEVIN Lock wrote:

Thanks Bob.   I looked there but didn't see it!

regards

Kev

On 23/05/2005, at 4:34 PM, KEVIN Lock wrote:

I am on a 700mhz eMac running OS 10.3.8.

Just reconnected by broadband through iinet. I get a prompt from 'Internet Connect' to keep the connection going.

Does anyone know where this setting can be turned off so that I can keep online permanently with out having to do anything?

Look under Network Preferences , and assuming you are using PPOE,
go to PPOE options.

Bob