On 25/05/2005, at 9:08 AM, Shay Telfer wrote:

Hi All,

Now here is a switch  ....  A note on the Commbank site .....

" I could previously use Internet Explorer with an Apple MAC, why can't I now?

NetBank no longer supports Internet Explorer with Apple MAC. It is recommended that you upgrade your browser to a supported version for NetBank. "

Supported Browsers in OSX  include :
    ?    Netscape V7.2
    ?    Mozilla V1.7.3
    ?    Firefox 1.0
    ?    Safari V1.2

Probably because they would like their customers data to be secure, and really Internet Explorer isn't any more. Be thankful they've even heard of Mozilla, Firefox and Safari!

Heh... they didn't hear about it on purpose. They took a random sample of customers and asked if they would like to test the new version of their site. For one reason or another, they ended up with a rather large proportion of Mac users in the test group.

The Mac users yelled and now Commbank supports Safari.

:-)

- Matt