Hi all

I'm having difficulty getting easy access to my network shares since moving
to Tiger. I used to be able to create an alias to a network share on my
desktop, eject the network drive, and when the alias was executed the share
would automatically be connected and a finder window opened.

Now it still lets me create an alias, but clicking on it after ejecting the
network drive only gives me an error message that the original item cannot
be found.

Has anyone found an easy way to get around this? I can still Control + K and
add shares, but there must be a quicker way. Unfortunately I can't find any
computers in the Network browser either.

Cheers

Steve