On 31/05/2005, at 5:31 PM, Brett Carboni wrote:

I have yet to see a Widget which allows resizing of its display by the user. In Stickies, when you enter enough data which would cause scrolling, the font size starts to shrink within the window. There is never any scrolling.

The Wikipaedia widget resizes. Latest version here,

<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/26607>

It's a nice widget. I'm looking forward to the one that finds the lyrics to the song that's playing in iTunes.

I Take It All Back! I've just come across a widget called Font Viewer, which displays custom-entered text in all the fonts on your system. It features both scrolling and a re-sizable window.

Next time I'll wait for further evidence before making statements I believe to be true... :-)

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913