Evening All,

An excerpt form a mailing list for VoodooPad a wiki style notepad from FlyingMeat.

I just thought I would let everyone know how VoodooPad is going to
handle the transition to the new intel architecture that Apple
announced on monday.

In short, it looks like it's going to be a piece of cake.

I got a little bit of time on an intel box running 10.4.1 today, and
it only took me 7 minutes to get VoodooPad updated and compiled to
run on the box, including locating and downloading some libraries off
the internet I needed.  Everything looked fine.  And I didn't think
to try it when I was at the machine, but an Apple engineer tells me
that VoodooPad works fine in compatibility mode as well.

So everything is good, and now that I've had some time to let it all
settle in and see the technology in action, I think everything is
going to be fine for the whole mac os x platform as well.

-gus

--
August 'Gus' Mueller
Flying Meat Inc.

Cheers!

Rob Davies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"You can always tell if you're working on a Mac or a PC," he said. "Just take your applications and stick them in and see if they run (Gates 05)." If it does Welcome to Mac OS X! (RJDarts 05).