You guys are scaring me. Makes me wonder if I should open pandora's (Blizzards) box.

Ruben A. Franke

Hello.
I agree, four or six hours a night (Early mornings).
Play at your social peril.
Regards from Alan.

On 13/06/2005, at 6:02 AM, Doug Wilson wrote:

(I just bought World of Warcraft for when I've finished
exams and looking forward to playing it).
Ruben A. Franke

Can't help with the G5 problems as I'm still on a 2x1.25GHz G4 but did want to say that you're very wise to wait on installing WoW until after exams. I'm hooked on it like no other game since the original Marathon. Any other
WAMUG members playing?