On 16/06/2005, at 1:04 PM, Andrew Schox wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone had this problem?

I add a user, and all seems well (including the creation of the user's
directories, etc), but the new user does not appear either in the user list in the accounts preferences pane, or when I use the login screen! I've also
tried rebooting with no effect.

Are you Admin or Root whilst adding users?

Cheers!

Rob Davies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"You can always tell if you're working on a Mac or a PC," he said. "Just take your applications and stick them in and see if they run (Gates 05)." If it does Welcome to Mac OS X! (RJDarts 05).