Interesting !!
How does one get cheaper than zero dollars ??

On 16/06/2005, at 4:24 AM, Onno Benschop wrote:

Stephen Chape wrote:

I have been using Skype for about 6 weeks, since my wife's son moved from UK to United Arab Emirates. My phone is with AAPT and to phone UAE costs $1.21 per minute (UK is about 9 cents a minute). So if he is offline we use Skype to call his phone and ask him to go online so we can call back computer to computer. Oddly enough comp to comp is clearer than comp to phone. It is also free. To call comp to phone to UK is 3 cents per minute and to UAE is 35 cents per minute.

And if you get a calling card it's even cheaper and you don't have to futz around with a computer or install Skype.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°45'36.5" - E139°00'08.7" (Mount Pleasant, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

Proudly supported by Skipper Trucks, Highway1, Concept AV, Sony Central, Dalcon ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]