I am using FMP6 on 10.3.9 and have a problem with printing. 'A' database, not all, seems to have decided that the standard should have a double line around the printout and I cannot find way to correct this back to none. The thing is if the database is on another puter in the network and document printed from that machine - no double lines, I connect to it via network and print and the double lines are there again.

I tried trashing my preferences but no difference, I tried creating a new preset, did the save as etc and it prints ok but does not save so i have standard and nothing else..... any help appreciated.

Printer is LaserWriter 4/600 PS networked using localtalk bridge and all worked perfectly on 10.2.8

Yvonne